In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

1.05.2016

:. hello 2016 .:

Wow. It's been over 2 years since I've posted. I'd pretty much given up blogging; it's so 2010.
And then a funny thing happened: I went back to the beginning. The other night I logged on to this old blog and read some of the very first posts. That's when I realized why I blog. It is history, my history. It is a record of how things are at a particular moment in time. Of course... so obvious, right? What I didn't count on was how much I'd forgotten; how many little snippets of the past had been wiped from the old memory banks. Joy and pain, good and bad, it's all important in shaping who we're becoming. And it's nice to have a written record.

So..... I may or may not start posting semi-regularly. But it is my best shot at remembering who I am and where I've been.

No comments: