In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

2.16.2012

:. my grands, my loves .:

We had the distinct pleasure of hosting these three wonderful gentlemen overnight last Friday. I snapped this pic just before bedtime . . . and don't worry, it wasn't ALL sitting quietly on the sofa, reading. We had plenty of  F.U.N. (Cuz that's just the way it is at granny's house!)
Please look closely at this picture: notice Gavie is reading The Bible. Tate is perusing a book filled with pictures from The National Gallery of Art. And Liam, dear Liam, is reading a comic book. I kinda LOVE this picture!
We had a great time together, and the only problem occurred when I loaded Liam's toothbrush with A&D ointment, rather than toothpaste. Mmmmmm.
[Trust me, no A&D was ingested.]
Then there's this:
This pic was taken on the morning of November 30, 2011. (Yeah, that's how far behind I am in blogging.) In case you're not aware, that was the morning Miss Sloane Cadèt was born. My guys got their boy-band rockin' while they patiently waited to head down to the hospital to meet their new baby sister. Awesome.
And speaking of Sloanie B, take a look at this sweetness:

This wouldn't be a complete post without a couple of cousin pics:
Oh, how they love each other!
And finally. Here's Miss Eisley on Christmas morning, complete with tutu and toenail polish:
Like the title says, my grands, my loves.

2 comments:

Em said...

yay for new blog posts! that top picture is pure hilarity for so many reasons!! love it!

K said...

I pretty much was going to say the exact same thing in MY comment too!