Josh took my picture today using the 'zombie scanner' app on his phone. Evidently I'm 80% infected. In fact, the scanner gave these instructions:"Infection has gained control of host. Subject should be exterminated."
And here I thought I had bronchitis. No wonder I feel so awful.

5 comments:
If I don't see you on Thursday I'll assume that Josh put his emotions aside and did what we couldn't but he had to.
gahaha! why do I think Josh wouldn't have any trouble doing what he "had to"? He once shot a bird in MY backyard. Sacrilegious, I say.
That is HORRIFYING. And gahaha is RIGHT! Dang, I HOPE I see you on Thursday!!!
You guys are FUNNNNNNY. Oh mom. You look awful.
What is MORE horrifying, Z.Daughter? That I am 80% infected, or that Josh is so paranoid of zombies that he added that app?
And way to rub it in, Miss Only 2%.
Post a Comment