In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

11.25.2008

:. thankful, thankful .:

From GREATEST to inconsequential, I'm thankful for:

God
who saves eternally
forgives repeatedly
and loves unconditionally.
who stretches me and grows me
and showers me with grace.
who sought me when I wasn't worthy
and is remaking me into who He intended.
in good times and bad, ever-present.


family
husband, daughters, sons
and of course, my Gavin and Liam.
mother, sisters, brothers
and friends who feel like family.
family time and cuddling
and moochies and hugs.
sisters who are friends
and brothers who love each other.


everything else
freedom and democracy
and those who ensure it.
falling gas prices
and the new found desire to drive green.
vanilla lattes and heated seats.
my garden in all its overgrown glory
and health and strength
and books and canaries.

in everything give thanks.

1 comment:

This woman's daughter said...

Yay! What a lovely list!
I am thankful for my MOMMMMMMY!!!!!