I just spent a lovely morning with my youngest. Her husband was busy practicing servanthood (i.e. helping someone move), so Kate and I thought it would be a good morning to get her spring bulbs planted. Only it was far too wet for that. So we decided to just hang out, drink coffee, and have girl time.
Wow, do I love girl time.
I have two absolutely wonderful daughters, both of whom married absolutely wonderful men.
I love seeing my girls all grown up: being wives, moms, confidants, helpmates, etc etc. I'm so proud of them. Pretty much everything a mother could hope for, and then some!
So, yeah, here's to my lovelies.
Emily and Katie, you're both amazing . . . and I'm proud to be your mom!
In A Mirror Dimly
thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .
and God, whom to know is life indeed.
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(15)
- December (2)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (3)
-
►
2010
(36)
- December (5)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (5)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (5)

1 comment:
eep! I didn't see this one at first!
Thanks for coming up!!! Mommy mommy, I love you so much!!!
Post a Comment