In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

1.26.2013

:. balance .:

A faithful reader of this blog (perhaps the only reader of this blog) gently reminded me the other day that it has been nearly a year since I've posted anything. [Thanks, mom.] I decided to log on just to have a look around. Imagine my chagrin when I realized how outdated the pics were on my sidebar, not to mention the fact that I had yet to post a snap of my littlest Thatcher love.
Yes, I've been negligent, lazy, uninspired, busy, careless . . . call it whatever you will.

I decided a few weeks ago that 'balance' would be my goal for 2013. Doing what needs to be done, making time for people I love, taking time to relax, a little of this, a little of that.
And in that vein, attempting to blog when and if I actually have something blog-worthy to share.

We'll see how it goes.

For now, please enjoy the updated pics of the wonderful little people in my life.

1 comment:

Em said...

I read! I read! Yay for new posts!!!!!!