In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

4.08.2011

:. boho hobos .:

After spending the last several years learning how to make V.E.R.Y. structured bags, I suddenly find myself wanting to do some very unstructured sewing. The result: sort of 'bohemian meets urban meets shabby'.


(You think it doesn't KILL me to leave all those threads hanging?!?!??)


Available now at Tandem Brick Gallery.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

love them!!

Em said...

Wow!!! Blogs!! So fun to read new posts. Love your chair, love your hobos, love your eyes, love you!!

Courtney Wilson said...

Barb, I NEED you to open an etsy store. NEED it. Because I stalk your blog and then get really sad that I can't get all of your lovely things. The alternative is to stock up Tandem Brick in July, so my sister can go buy all of the things I want and bring them to me when she comes to visit this summer. I have not seen a single thing you have made that I didn't want. You're amazing!

barb said...

oh, court, that's very sweet of you! I actually do have an etsy shop . . . it sits there empty and lonely month after month. I just like selling locally, I guess.
Hope all is well in the Wilson household!