Yesterday the high hit 37°. With the winter we've had, that 37 felt like 77. Forget doing dishes, forget folding laundry, forget getting ready for family dinner! I naturally headed out to the garden to soak up some much-needed vitamin D.

Hhhhmmm . . . where to sit?

Definitely not HERE. Notice where the ice chunk CRASHED off the roof and SPLINTERED my adirondack chair! Yikes!

Oh, there's a dry little seat . .
if I can climb over mountains of snow in my chucks.
[Note to self: buy snow boots for next winter.] 
I tell you, the 20 minutes I spent with that wonderfully warm sun on my face was HEAVEN. I would've stayed out longer, but I really did need to get ready for the birthday buddies.
Oh, and here's what spring-time looks like on the inside of my house:

I can't wait for the real thing!
2 comments:
Mmmm!!!! I wish you could make a scratch and sniff blog...your jasmine smells AMAZING!!!!
did your little bunners get a little wet from your romp out in the snow???
Post a Comment