In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

1.01.2010

:. it's a new day .:

First, the Year In Review (in no particular order):


Tate Joshua Hulling!Baby Saldanha! • Massachusetts • Son-Rise • focus room • badly sprained ankle • split chin • parkinsons • siding and windows • nationwide • Red Thread Laine • California • Disney Land! • ChildServe • learning to ride a bike • exploding speech! • family dinners • geel lunch • Special Days With Grandma • birthday buddy celebrations • fireworks • Jazz in July • Ragamuffins • knit, knit, knit • felt, felt, felt • reading • writing • not much 'rithmatic • laughing • some crying • Drake relays 5k in the rain • some good deeds • some selfishness • encouraged some • let others down • sister time • friend time • garden time • Gavin and Liam for a week • Lost parties • 24 parties • ewan and charlie • zombie movies • sunny days • dreary days • ordinary days • extraordinary days •


And now, some New Year's Resolutions (in no particular order):
  1. Eat better. This would involve eating more fruit. (Who am I kidding?)
  2. Exercise more. (Again with the kidding.)
  3. Take vitamins. (I could possibly get this one done.)
  4. Design some really smashing hats and bags. (Ha!)
  5. Laugh more. (Shouldn't be hard; it's one of my favorite things.)
  6. Make stuff.
  7. Learn.
  8. Grow.
  9. Think.
  10. Spend more time snorgling those boys and their little girl cousin!!
  11. Appreciate people more. (Easy to do on the inside, I don't always show it outwardly.)
  12. Walk more closely with my God. (Always, always my goal.)

I welcome you, 2010. I'm ready for whatever you have to throw at me, good or bad. "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

1 comment:

I Want A Whimsy Bag said...

I love ALL of these resolutions! Sounds like #4 is coming along just fine!!! EEEPPP!!