In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

11.12.2009

:. oh, lambie! .:

Well, he did it again. Lambie went AWOL the other day. For a few hours, he was nowhere to be found! You would think Liam would be very upset, but that wasn't the case. Seems he has a new way of looking at the idea of LostLambie. Not long ago he told mommy, "If NewLambie gets lost, that's okay! Grandma will buy me another one!"

Now you have to understand, I waited a long time to replace OldLambie. A very good learning experience, I thought to myself. (That, and I kept thinking he'd turn up.)

So it's not as if I rushed out the minute Lambie disappeared and found another. But I guess the lesson Liam learned was: Grandma Is Someone I Can Always Depend On.

Hhhhmmm . . . that doesn't sound so bad when I put it like that!


For the record, NewLambie was finally discovered hiding in a shoebox in the coat closet.
He was duly laundered and returned to his rightful owner just in time for bed.



* Wanted Poster courtesy of Uncle Dave. I'm keeping it close at hand . . . I have a feeling it won't be the last time we need it!

1 comment:

That Sounds Like A Good Idea! said...

Maybe we should put a bell on lambie so we'll know where he runs off to