In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

9.19.2009

:. it's back .:

Just got the lab results, and my Grave's Disease is rearing its ugly head once again.
DANG.
And why did Robert Graves have to be the first to identify the disease? Why couldn't it have been Robert Twinkle?
I'd love to say I have Twinkle Disease.

dang.

6 comments:

E said...

"Twinkle twinkle, baby. Twinkle, twinkle."

Cornfused said...

Hhaha!!! I forgot! What is that quote from? Is that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?!?!

E said...

I'm so ashamed of you! You of all people should know........SWINGERS!!!(Oh wait!! Now I'm totally second guessing myself. I KNOW it's Vince Vaughn, but now I'm thinkin it's from Get Shorty. AAAAAAHHHHHH! I DON'T KNOW!!)

gravesgurl said...

I'm so happy to have created a forum for you two to quote your favorite movie lines.

*did anyone notice my disease is back??!??*

favorite daughter said...

oh.....uh.....sorry mom!

Ebert & Roper said...

Favorite daughter, sure. But HORRIBLE movie quoter.
Yes, it's Get Shorty. hahahahahah





oh yeah. Graves Disease!?!!?!?! What now!?!?!??!?!