I realized this morning that our cool weather has taken away my favorite summer past time: complaining about the heat and humidity. Not that I'm complaining about not being able to complain! This summer has been wonderful.
The smell of chicken stewing first thing in the morning is nauseating. HOWEVER. Chicken quesadillas for lunch with my girls is worth it.
A guy walked past my house last night, talking loudly to himself in what sounded like Russian. Not sure if he was using Berlitz . . . or if he is some sort of spy who didn't know the Cold War has ended. (or has it?!)
Here's something you never want to see: a HAZMAT crew at your local Mexican restaurant. (and they weren't having lunch.)
Something else you never want to see: someone's worldly belongings piled on the curb. (Obviously an eviction.) Just saw that the other day.
Oh, and I've decided to get a motorbike and take a little trip. Say, from John O'Groats to the Road of Bones. Anyone want to come along?

5 comments:
i'd like to come along. a motorbike road trip sounds right up my alley these days.
i'm in.
ha! i was going to leave a comment about Josh, but apparently he's already in.
my motto: "if Eve can do it, so can I!"
I'm in too. Also for the record the josh above is j johnson I assume, and Em you can do anything, you are a superhero after all
this is going to be GREAT! Thanks, Josh J . . . you got us all hooked.
And emily, I thought the very same thing! "If Eve can do it, so can I!"(and BETTER!)
Post a Comment