
What a beautiful day! 77 degrees, in the middle of the day, in the middle of July, in the middle of Iowa. Normally in July, I wouldn't leave the comfort of conditioned air unless absolutely necessary, but it's windows wide open today! So it seemed like a very good day to go for a stroll.
BRILLIANT blue sky, not a cloud in sight. The sun was bright, yes, but a COOOOOL breeze evened everything out.
For the first couple of blocks.
By 38th Street, I was starting to . . . 'glisten'.
I HATE to sweat. HATE.IT. I know some people who love it, but honestly? I get really crabby when I'm sweaty and hot. And no one likes to see that.
And since I'm being honest here, I might as well tell you that before I'd even walked one block, my legs started to hurt. I suppose that means I need to exercise a bit more.
Hmmm . . . . maybe when the thermometer is sitting at 50.

1 comment:
ahh...such a gorgeous day! i just went and got a bottle of water next door and i didn't want to go back inside!
glad you enjoyed the walk!!!
Post a Comment