In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

7.27.2009

: i see God .:

Here is a simple fact: anything good and perfect begins with God.

Is there beauty on this earth? It had its genesis in the Holy One.
Is there truth? He is the Truth.
Love? Yes, God is love.

I see God in every newborn baby.
I see God in the eyes of a mommy tending to her children.
I see God in the love between a husband and wife. Between mother and daughter. Between friends.

I see God in the highest mountain and the tiniest raindrop.
I see God in the birds of the air and the lilies of the field.

The earth is His, and all that is in it.
He is present among the children of men.

Open your eyes.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love this