In A Mirror Dimly

thoughts on life, love, faith, family . . .

and God, whom to know is life indeed.

6.09.2009

:. bear with me .:



I didn't think the pics in my last post could be outdone, but I was wrong. Just look at Mr. Gavin! I took these today during his "Special Day With Grandma" . . . mmmmm . . . . how I love him!

and here's a very artsy shot taken by none other than Liam. I especially like the way the sun is lighting up Lambie, and how it contrasts so starkly with Liam's finger over the bottom of the lens. Good job, little guy. I'm sure Uncle Chris will be proud!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Is Gavin 10 years old now?!?!?

Katie's husband said...

Excellent mise en scene, Liam! I see hints of German Expressionism.

Katie Again! said...

Mise en scene?!?!?!!?
BUUBBBS!!!!!! What does that mean!??!?!?!

liam c. hulling said...

thanks, uncle chris! i was going for the german thing. and as i snapped, i thought, "mise en scene!"

Liam C's Aunt said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Liam! Get off the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam's mommy said...

And here I thought he was napping!